Welcome to the ZED Halloween Howl Poker Run, presented by Border Paving!
This event is a poker run for adults around the city of Red Deer.
REGISTRATION Saturday, October 31 from 10:00am - 12:00pm at Westerner Park's North West parking lot.
- Where: Begins at Westerner Park
4847A 19 St, Red Deer, AB T4R 2N7
- Location: Red Deer
- Adult registration is $30 (includes registration, first poker hand, and prize draws)
- Great prizes for the top 5 poker hands!
- 7 checkpoints around Red Deer
- Every additional hand purchased is entered into a draw for a trip for two anywhere West Jet flies.
- THIS EVENT IS NOT A RACE!
- All proceeds support Boys & Girls Club of Red Deer and District
- Participants under 18 years of age not eligible to purchase poker hand (per AGLC guidelines).
- Family Friendly Event! Trick or Treating available at each checkstop.
Welcome to the Halloween Howl Poker Run!
This event is a poker run for adults around the city of Red Deer. Participants travel to a series of checkpoints located at various businesses throughout Red Deer. Collect a card from 7 checkpoints to make the best 5-card poker hand. Can you win the Hand of the Howl? Prizes will be awarded for the top 5 poker hands, in addition to our Grand Prize Draw of a WestJet flight voucher!
At each checkpoint, we will also have a series of “Trick or Treat” stops, making this a family-friendly event! (Poker hands only available to participants 18+ per AGLC guidelines.)
- $30/adult participant, includes first poker hand.
- $20/additional poker hand (a maximum of 5 additional poker cards may be purchased)
- Event registration – 10:00am until 12:00pm at the North West Parking Lot at Westerner Park (entrance via 49th Avenue through the NW Gate is recommended).
- Poker run – 11:00am until 4:00pm
- All checkpoints close at 4:00pm
- All cards must be handed in at the Howl House (start and finish location) before 4:00pm to be eligible to win the Hand of the Howl (best poker hand).
- Prize announcements/draws – 5:00pm via Zed Haunted House & Boys & Girls Club of Red Deer and District Facebook Pages. Prizes are awarded for the top 5 poker hands in addition to our Grand Prize Draw (all rally cards turned in are eligible).
- All prizes are awarded as presented and all decisions are final.
- All participants must sign a waiver/release prior to starting the poker run.
- THIS IS NOT A RACE! Rally participants must operate their vehicle safely and in accordance with all applicable laws in the Province of Alberta and bylaws from the City of Red Deer. Any fines incurred by the participant are the responsibility of the participant alone.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Media Partner: Zed 98.9 FM
- Presenting Sponsor: Border Paving
- Event Partner: Central Alberta Flooring, Cooper Roofing, SERVUS Credit Union
- Checkpoint Sponsor: Eagle Builders, Sunbelt Rentals
HAVE A QUESTION
Need more information about this event? We'd love to hear from you. Send us a message using our online form, email us directly, or give us a call.
Email: [email protected]