Position: Program Coordinator
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER THAT WILL PROVIDE MENTORS FOR OUR YOUTH?
BGC of Red Deer and District, a child and youth serving organization, is seeking a highly motivated Program Coordinator to work 37.5 hrs/week in the BGC Program. The successful applicant will be responsible for planning, implementing, coordinating, and evaluating children and youth programs.
This is a full time permanent position.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Minimum of two-year diploma in a human services field
- Minimum of one-year experience in related position
- Current Certificate in/or to obtain during probationary period: Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training and Standard First Aid & CPR
- Strong public relations and marketing skills
- Experience in documentation, interviewing, and administrative functions
- Volunteer management experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and data base skills
- Class 5 Drivers Licence and access to a vehicle
- Willingness to obtain Class 4 Drivers Licence
- Successful completion of agency enrollment process including Criminal and Intervention Record Checks
Salary: $18.99 to $21.63 an hour.
If you are passionate about children and youth and want to make a difference in a child’s life, please forward a resume and cover letter to [email protected] or alternatively:
4633 49 Street
Red Deer, Alberta, T4N 1T4
Fax: (403) 342-7734
Application Open until: December 13, 2021
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
We thank all others for their interest.