Position: Camp Alexo Cabin Leader/Summer Day Camps Program Leader
Organization: Camp Alexo
Start Date: 19/06/2023
We are currently accepting résumés for the positions of:
Camp Alexo Cabin Leader/Counsellor
Summer Day Camp Program Leader
The appropriate candidates:
- We require individuals to have a sincere interest in impacting the lives of children
and youth, as well as the ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- All staff are expected to follow our code of conduct and present themselves as
positive role models to campers.
- CPR and Standard First Aid are requirements of all positions.
- Preference will be given to candidates with current Drivers Licence, especially those
with either a class 2 or 4 (Or willingness to obtain prior to their start date).
- Assist in program planning and implement programming for children ages 7-17.
- Successful candidates must meet Canada Summer Job’s eligibility requirements.
- Camp Counsellor/Cabin Leaders and Program Leaders will have full-time hours at
37.5 hours per week from later June until near the end of August.
- Must successfully complete the agency screening process, which includes
Criminal/Vulnerable Sector Check, Secondary Interview and Child Safety Training as
Please send a letter of intent and resume to:
Attn: Team Leader
BGC of Red Deer & District
4633-49th Street, Red Deer, AB T4N 1T4
Email: [email protected]
Please indicate which position you are applying for, (or both if that is the case).
Questions about this position can be directed to Heather Jack via the above email address.