Position: BGC Camp Counsellor
BGC is currently seeking Camp Counsellors for the fall of 2021
BGC is currently recruiting Camp Counsellors for their fall 2021 programs. A rewarding job that will have a major impact on children’s lives! And Yours! Although Superhero powers are not required, they could be an asset.
Working as part of a large cohesive team, Camp Counsellors are responsible for the day to day supervision of children and youth at BGC programs. Spending your shifts immersed with the children and youth you will be a strong role model and an active participant in program activities. Camp Counsellors will be able to connect with children and youth in a short
period of time, creating lasting impressions and positive memories that will last the child’s lifetime.
• All camp counsellors must fit the eligibility requirements for a Canada Summer Job position
• Dates of Employment are Mid-October to end of third week of December, 2021
• We require individuals to have a sincere interest in impacting the lives of children and youth, as well as the ability to work in a team atmosphere
• All staff are expected to follow our code of conduct and present themselves as positive role models to campers
• CPR and Standard First Aid are requirements of all positions at BGC
• All successful candidates will be required to complete our agency screening process, this includes references, Intervention Record Check, Criminal Record check, second interview, and child safe training
TO APPLY: Send application to Program Manager: Les Waite [email protected]
Application Deadline: October 20, 2021 or until suitable candidates are found which ever comes first
Positions may be filled on a first come first serve basis at the employers discretion.
BGC offers healthy not-for profit salaries
If you have any questions prior to completing your application, contact our Program Manager, Les Waite: [email protected]