Position: BGC Support Worker
Organization: Boys and Girls Club
Boys and Girls Club of Red Deer & District is seeking motivated individuals to work at our Boys and Girls Club After-School programs in Red Deer and Spruce View!
The ideal candidates will;
- Assist in the planning and implementation of exciting, challenging, safe and adventurous programming in line with the Boys and Girls Club ‘Model for success.
- Have a strong desire to work with children and youth.
- Be dedicated to providing quality experiences and to being a positive role model in a child’s life.
- Wage Range of $13.60 to $16.10/ hour
- Hours are on an as needed basis, typically between 3:00pm and 6:00pm weekdays, however additional hours may be available.
- Must complete agency screening process, including a criminal record check, intervention record check, and our agency enrollment process
Please submit Resume’s via this site to
Attn: BGC Team Leader or email [email protected]