Position: Finance and Administration Manager
Organization: Youth HQ
Youth HQ is hiring a
Finance and Administration Manager
to join our team.
The Finance and Administration Manager is responsible for the day-to-day administration, human resources and financial operations of Youth HQ.
Youth HQ is a well-established leading provider of quality programs and services in support of children, youth and families in Red Deer and area since 1976. Youth HQ houses two nationally affiliated charities – the Boys and Girls Club of Red Deer and District and the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Red Deer and District. Youth HQ also supports the 49th Street Youth Shelter and Camp Alexo. Our mission is to empower children and youth to develop confidence and skills for life through knowledge, healthy relationships and quality experiences. Our programs and services support more than 1,700 children and youth with the support of more than 500 caring volunteers in 10 communities.
The key roles and responsibilities are:
- Financial planning, reporting and accounting
- Coaching and mentoring leadership to the administration team
- Human Resources planning, management and administration
- Funder and regulatory reporting
Qualifications for the position include:
- Financial Leadership experience for an organization with a budget of $1+ million and over 30 employees
- Extensive experience in:
- month-end financial reports and year-end audit preparation
- budget development and monitoring
- human resources management and policy development
- funder and regulatory reporting
- Strong supervisory skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and Sage
Note: experience in the non-profit sector and an accounting designation would be assets.
Salary Range: $51,073 – $62,982 with competitive benefits
The position is currently vacant. The posting will remain open until a suitable candidate is selected.
Please submit your cover letter, with salary expectations, and resume to:
Jacquie Boyd, Executive Director
4633 49th Street
Red Deer, AB T4N 1T4
Email: [email protected]
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.